In this quick tutorial you will learn about how to Presenting a single offer on the web – Decisioning Consultant.
Presenting a single offer on the web
- In the Engagement policy tab you can configure business rules to define when specific actions or groups of actions are appropriate for customers.
- You can configure the actions here.
- To display an offer, you need to add a treatment that is specific to the channel.
- A web treatment represents the message that you want to communicate visually to your customer on the web channel. You can either use an existing treatment or create one here.
- Content URL – you provide a link to an image that will display the action for this treatment. Once you provide the link, a preview of the content is displayed.
- Click through URL – This is the URL that you want the customer to go to when they click on the action.
- Add the web treatment you just created.
- Once the real-time container is added, configure it to select the results from an appropriate Business issue and Group.
- Save the changes for the configuration to take effect.
- The web treatment is shown as a tile on the top right of the page.
- When Customer clicks on the ‘Learn more’ button, it takes him to the URL that was configured as the click-through URL for the treatment.
Hope you learned about how to Presenting a single offer on the web – Decisioning Consultant. Will see in the next post.